When I first saw them I thought, Oh wow Serenity will love these. She is my littlest artist. All my (big) kids love art and love to do crafts, but I thought, a great kit for a kid. I was so suprised when they arrived. I would order this kit for me, easily. The stamps are the kind that are about 5 or so dollars a piece at the craft store. The kind adults buy for scrapbooking or making cards. They are incredible. It comes with a 2 color ink pad. One side is pink and one side is purple. Usually with ink Serenity is wearing most of it and it takes almost no time at all for the ink pad to be dry. So far, she has been making cards and pictures for 3 days straight and the inks are going strong. And when I say 3 days straight, I mean, she works from when she wakes up until bed, only stopping if I force her to eat, bathe or get up and play outside.
We had a baby shower to go to and she made the card. It looked gorgeous. When she was stamping it, the outside edges of the stamp wasn't getting into the ink. Which it usually does when she uses a stamp. And then the color pencils are very good quality. Not the junky kind that break when you try to sharpen them.
And they all come in a nice little wooden box to keep them organized. They are truly a very high quality stamp set. It isn't something I would see and think kids, but at the price Ecomom is offering them, it is easy to buy them for a kid. If you have a budding artist, or wanta nice arts and craft set for your child, or for a gift that looks like you spent a fortune on, you HAVE to check these out. Ecomom also has a dinosoar set that I am sure is just as great.
Ecomom is offering my readers a 15 % discount on your first order too. The code is SBBL405. This code is good until 8-31-10
And Ecomom offers Ecopass. Ecopass is a great program that allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, which provides for a $15 % discount on every order PLUS FREE SHIPPING on all orders without worrying about the $75 minimum. Ecopass pays for itself in 4 orders, and breaks down to just $8.25 per month.
Now the fun past. A giveaway, necause ECOMOM is awesome like that.
ECOMOM- Eco-friendly Baby Products is going to give one lucky reader a $15 Gift Certificate to her store!
1.Madatory entry: Follow my blog publically and head over to http://www.ecomom.com/ and check out tell me which product you would like to try.Addtional entries:
2.Follow Ecomom on Twitter - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
4. Become a fan of Ecomom on Facebook - 1 entry
5. Join Ecomom's newsletter - 1 entry
6.Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs and/or Picket Fences - 1 entry for each vote per day
7. Tweet "Enter to #WIN a $15 certificate from @ecomomceo and @debigerhart Contest end 8-15-10 http://tinyurl.com/26lmwon. PLs RT" 1 Entry per tweet, may tweet 4 times per day.
8. Post on your Facebook wall and leave a link back. 1 entry per post, 2 posts per day
9. Spread the word about this contest on a message board, must not be spammed. Please follow all forum rules. 3 entry per message board.
9. Blog about this giveaway, providing a link back. 2 entries
10. Grab my button for your blog 2 entries
11. Refer a friend. 5 entries per friend who entrers, they just leave your name as a referrer.
Please remember to add your email address in your comments. If I can not find you, I can let you know that you have won. I only give 48 hours to respond to any posts and emails about a winner.
Contest will run through August 15, 2010
Read my Disclaimer policy here please