Sunday, December 18, 2011

A good day, mostly

My day started very early. I have been having killer headaches again. I couldn't get to bed until after 3 and Willow woke up this morning at 5 am. So with a killer headache and a bright and early riser my day started. Well around 8 this is how Willow was found...


So after putting her down for a nap, I snuck in a nap too. WAHOO! That is always great. Serenity hung out with her daddy for a bit. The boys got to go to their friends house today, which is great because the friends are the ones who moved to Tennessee in June. The kids are their best friends.

And then Serneity, Willow and I went to my friend's baby shower. Serenity loved it because she felt very grown up getting to come with Mommy to the baby shower. My friend Alix is finally adopting her sweet baby girl from China. She has been waiting 5 very long years. So I am so happy for her. And now Willow will have a little play mate who is only 2 months younger than her. And we have a real life friend using cloth diapers. Which is so cool.

When we got home from the shower, Willow took a very short nap, about par for the course lately, and then we went grocery shopping. I don't mind the grocery shopping part, but I hate putting groceries away. I can never find space for anything. My house is just way too small. Then after putting the groceries away, I cleaned the kitchen while feeding Willow dinner, and Serenity her dinner. She was so excited that I let her eat dinner in the living room. Then I got Willow into bed and made myself some semi homemade chinesse food and Jimmy some homemade fetticine alfredo. He loves it when I make that. He says it is good and beats Olive Garden. Personally I don't like alfredo sauce so I have to take his word for it.

With a come and go headace, it was a good day. I know pretty boring in blog world, but a good day here. :)

No comments: