I just received Boogie Wipes to try. Let me tell you with 4 kids, there is always a snotty nose. I mean with colds, allergies, and tears, someone always needs to blow and wipe. And this time of year we have serious allergies in my house. Boogie Wipes are awesome. Even the baby seems to not mind me wiping her nose with the. The wipes are really soft, almost like using a flannel napkin. They are moistened with a saline solution, can come in a Great Grape Scent, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.The saline helps dissolve the dried on mucus. Personally I love the menthol. The kids like the Grape.
What is also great, they are easy to keep in your purse or diaper bag. And in a pinch you can even use the boogie wipe on a little ones face.
Boogie Wipes is a great company too. Since I work a few hours a week at a day care, they offered to send wipes for the parents to try. Not many companies will send 60 samples to a daycare. The parents loved them too.
Boogie Wipes is going to give one of my readers two (2) boogie wipe packages to try for yourself.
Contest ends 8-1-10
Mandatory entry: If this is not completed, no other entry will be counted. Visit Boogie Wipes and join the Boogie Bunch here.
1. Become a public follower of my blog. (2 entries)
2. Follow me and BoogieMom on twitter and tweet this giveaway with a link back. (2 entries This can be done once per day.)
"PLS RT! #Win 2 packs of Boogie Wipes http://tinyurl.com/28gcrha @Debigerhart #giveaway "
3. Become a fan of Boogie Wipes on facebook. (3 entries)
4. Grab my button and leave a link where I can find it. (3 entries)
5. Blog about this giveaway leave a link back to me and Boogie Wipes. (5 entries Make sure you leave a link where I can find it and not to your homepage.)
6. Refer a friend- Make sure your friend tells who referred them and you post who you referred after they post. (2 entries per friend who enters)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways or post a relevant comment on another post. ( 1 entry per giveaway/comment )
8. Vote for me at TopMommyBlogs.com (1entry per vote)
9. Vote for me at Picket Fences (1 entry per day)
Please read my disclaimer. And thank you for entering.