Saturday, October 30, 2010

I have been thinking

I would love love love to start an online shop to sell fluffy AP just all around crunchy stuff. I mean, I would really love to be talented enough to make the things myself, but I am a realist on this one, and I just am not skilled enough. I say this without being overly hard on myself or anything. I wouldn't pay for my things. I wouldn't pay for the things I knit or the things I sew. I wouldn't be ashamed to give them to someone, or of course use them on my own kids, but I wouldn't pay for my quality. But I would love to buy things whole sale and then sell them. I wold love to do it in real life, but come on, let's face it. There are very few crinchy mamas around here. But I think I might be able to make a few bucks online and I think it would satisfy my fluffy needs. LOL. I know I have precious little time left with all the fluff. Willow is growing quickly, and my baby days are done with her. Which honestly is a whole different post. My problem is really, I don't even know where to start. So in the mean while I dream of this little shop, and advertising it, and what kind of sales I would run, and what kind of dipes I would sell, all the gorgeous babywearing suppiles and mama cloth and .. and... and ... . You know, all that good stuff.

3 comments:

LittleBoyGreen said...

You should make and sell wool dryer balls! You could scent them so clothing comes out smelling nice.

I want to open a shop as well, but I just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

Debi said...

That wouldn't be a bad idea....

Barb said...

I've had an ebay store for a couple of years now that's probably what you guys need. I love it & it makes money. You buy wholesale & sell a bit higher & it's easy. If you want to email me sometime I can give you some wholesale suppliers names to get you started. Barb directorylanesuperstoreATgmail.com (ebay name).