Thursday, January 26, 2012

Struggle

Struggle

Thanks for the post from Kirk Wood

My sister just went through a very messy divorce. Her husband just came home one day and said he didn’t want to be married anymore and just walked out the door. They have two small children, and he just abandoned his family suddenly. I felt so sorry for my sister. She got some child support but that was all. She barely had enough to make ends meet. She had to give up a lot of things that we consider essential because she could not afford them anymore. But, about a month ago, my sister got a big promotion at her job. The promotion almost doubled her salary. I am so proud of her. She has been through so much that I feel she really deserved a break. She has now started getting back some of the things that she had to let go of before. She even got back cable tv. That was a really a big deal because it made her feel that she was really back on track and getting her life together again. And now guess who is coming around again? Yes her no good ex-husband came to see her. I guess whatever or whoever he was into did not work out. But thank goodness she told him to take a hike, and she never wanted to see him again.

No comments: