Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Family

My Family

Content by Mauricio Benson

Having satellite tv albuquerque at home means my son spends a lot more time here. We get all the best games and I don’t care how we do it, just being able to know he’s in the living room watching football makes me feel so much better about where we all stand in life. He’s 16 and I know he’s really impressionable right now and the fact that our house is the kind of place he wants to bring his friends makes me so happy inside. It means we’ve done a good job of not judging him and making sure he knows he’s welcome here at the end of the day. I wish he had a good father figure to help change things for him but I know that he loves us and I’m just happy he still feels like he can talk to us. I wish I knew more solutions for this age but I’m just trying to be there for him when he needs me most!

No comments: