Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby girl loves her berries!

A few weeks ago when I was on my way home from taking my placement testing at school, I saw a sign for strawberry picking. I have always wanted to go strawberry picking so I made a mental note of it. I have been saying all the time since then I wanted to go pick strawberries. Well, we finally get around to loading up the kids and heading out to the fields. We got there only to learn that it ended about 3 weeks ago, right about the time I saw the sign. Figures... LOL. But they did have some fresh local fruit so we decided to buy some of that. We bought blackberries, blueberries, zuchinni, hot peppers, golden plums, apples, and green beans. When we got home, Willow wanted a snack. I know she loves blueberries but she had never tried blackberries before. Well, turns out, she loves them.
After this she was such a mess, I decided to give her a bath. I did it in the sink (the first time she has ever had one in the sink) so she wouldn't get confused and think it was bedtime.

No comments: